The Blues are still unbeaten at Stamford Bridge, but they haven’t faced a side at the level of City yet. The EPL trophy slipped away after their 2-1 defeat against Wolves in midweek. It will be the question if they will be able to bounce back.
Man City beat Watford at Vicarage Road and extended their unbeaten start to the league season.
– Chelsea are undefeated in their last 11 home EPL matches
– Chelase have scored 1 goal or more in 20 of their last 22 matches
– Chelsea have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Man City in all competitions
– Man City have seen both teams scoring in 4 out of their last 5 games
– Man City have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 7 EPL games
– Man City haven’t won at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League since April 2002
– Man City are unbeaten in their last 14 away EPL games, and they’ve never gone 15 without a defeat
– Man City have scored at least 2 goals or more in 8 matches in a row
The trade is built around a City win, while we fancy both teams to score. We also fancy Chelsea taking the lead in the First Half, with a City come back in the Second Half.
– Man City + BTTS
– HT/FT Chelsea/Man City
Join our experts in the FEF trading console
and see how In-Play trading is done. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments!